Pull Cutter 2020 - Take Off and Cutter
- Synchronous distance spacing of the upper and lower carts (for consistent product centre)
- No influence of the weight on the pressure - “Weightless upper and lower carts“
- Diameter changes to the product will cause the upper and lower carts to “deflect“ to prevent damage to the belts.
- Belt pressure can be set
- Take-off belts in the usual Bellaform design
- Side guidance of the product by rollers. The roller distance can be set with a handwheel at the roller guide.
- Servo drive – with a motor
- Direct drive without toothed belt
- Inner protective cover for visual (and mechanical) of the belt area
Take-off length (mm)
Belt distance (mm)
Drive output of the servo motor
Options - Take Off
- Belt spacing adjusted electromechanically with measurement and display of the spacing
- Passage monitoring of the product with a counting wheel
- Quick opening – in case of fault, the lower and upper carts move to max. distance
- Belt distance setting – automatic setting from the product list (in combination with BELLEX)
- Pressure of the belts – automatic setting from the product list (in combination with BELLEX)
- Belt tensioned pneumatically – automatic setting from the product list
(in combination with BELLEX)
- The entire cutting unit can be moved (250 mm) in order to make it easier to thread in the product into the cutting guide.
- Movement takes place pneumatically with end position Monitoring.
- The cutting guide can also be replaced as a whole without losing the setting (knife gap or cutting position).
- The position of the cutting guide is monitored with a proximity Switch.
- The cutting unit has a double protective cover (with locking switches).
- In setup mode, the guides on the inlet and outlet sides can be set securely (inner protective cover with latch around the knife beam).
- Inner cover via adjustment and motor for optimal product guidance
Product diameter (mm)
Wall thickness (mm)
Continuous/Start-Stop 180 °/Start-Stop 300°
Drive output of the water-cooled servo motor
- Below the cutting guide, an output belt can be installed for the cut product pieces.