High performance corrugator for corrugated pipes and demanding technical pipes up to a maximum outer diameter of 58 mm.
- Flexible maintenance and operating-optimised setup
- Central control for extrusion and corrugator
- Optimised multiple-zone vacuum system
- Central lubrication
- Optimised indirect water cooling of the steel forming jaws
- Extruder and successor units are adjusted to each other
- Central recipe management
Digital linking of the systems to our process data recording
Trough our process data collection module Bellex 2000 and a separate process data analysis tool enable you to increase product quality and reduce producion costs across the service life.
Data exchange with superordinate systems and a remote maintenance connection.
Length of corrugator
Height of corrugator
Width of corrugator
Length of supply unit
Height of supply unit
Width of supply unit
Max. outer product diameter
Min. outer product diameter
Form jaw length (tool length)
Form jaw number in the circulation min.
|Form jaw number in the circulation max.||90 pairs|
Umlauflänge der Formbacken min.
|Umlauflänge der Formbacken max.||5.086,80 mm|
Form channel length (closed area) min.
|Form channel length (closed area) max.||1.936 mm|
|Maximal mechanical speed||47 m/min|
|Drive||AC Servo-Motor Nm 11 kW|
|Control||via colour display / touch panel|
+/- 50 mm
+/- 15 mm
Pneumatic extension distance